Launch your canoe or kayak along the St. Johns River and its tributaries and lakes.
Here are some suggestions:
- FL Department of Environmental Protection's Office of Greenways and Trails (OGT) Designated Paddling Trails including the new St. Johns River Blueway!
- Ocala National Forest Canoeing & Kayaking
- Putnam County has designated paddling trails along the St. Johns and Ocklawaha Rivers, Dunns Creek, Crescent Lake and more.
- Lake County's St. Johns River paddling trails include Stagger Mud Lake Run, St. Francis/Dead River Run and Blue Creek Run.
- Florida Paddling Trails Association
- Paddle Florida - non-profit group organizes supported multi-day camping and kayaking trips around the state, including one on the Wekiva and St. Johns Rivers. Meals and shuttle service for your gear are available.
St John's Interactive River MapClick Here To View Map
St John's River Alliance
2029 North 3rd Street
Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
(904) 247-1972 x 414